Is getting the devil card in a reading extremely bad/some sort of warning, especially when it is in am outcome position?
"The Devil" represents materialism, Capricorn, the 10th House in Astrology (mid heaven), or even kinky sex. All of these can have good or bad connotations - the context in terms of the reading as a whole is everything.
“Never trust the occultist who tells you that he is the head of a tradition, because if he were, in the first place, he would not tell the fact to the uninitiated, and in the second place he would in all probability be living in great seclusion and inaccessible to all but his immediate subordinates. If a man is a great artist he does not need to inform us of the fact; we shall know him by his pictures that are hung in the galleries of the nation, and we shall, moreover, find that he guards himself from casual acquaintances because of the inroads on his time to which his fame renders him liable. The more eminent a person, the harder he is to approach, not out of any spirit of pride and exclusiveness, but because so many people want to see him that discrimination has to be used in admitting them.”
— Dion Fortune - The Training And Work Of An Initiate
Truer words never were said. :-)
This is a query that has been raised by more than one newcomer to astral projection, so I thought I would address it in a blog post. The answer is surprisingly optimistic:
As long as nothing physically happens to your body whilst you are “out,” this is guaranteed never to happen!
The fact is that there is no evidence whatsoever that getting trapped outside your physical body…
☽◯☾ NYCTOPHILICWITCH’S 4000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY ☽◯☾
To show my gratitude for all the positivity and knowledge my followers have given me, I bestow to you guys my 2nd giveaway.
☽ THE GIVEAWAY WILL INCLUDE:
- A wooden box
- An om chakra bracelet handmade by me
- 4 stones including: clear quartz, kyanite, lilac amethyst, and smoky quartz
- clear quartz pendulum accompanied by its bag (not shown)
- Two books: Encylopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham and The Book of Runes by Ralph H. Blum
- Three corked bottles
- Rider Waite tarot deck (may not be the exact deck shown) NOT MY PHOTO.
- You must be following ME (nyctophilicwitch).
- Reblog this post as much as you like, but spammers WILL be disqualified. Be reasonable with your reblogs.
- This giveaway is open worldwide .
- Likes do not count.
- NO GIVEAWAY ACCOUNTS.
- You must be willing to give out your address (if you’re underage you need your parent’s permission).
This giveaway ends on August 10th, 2014
DISCLAIMER: This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr).